& Sweet Potato
The Duck & Sweet Potato dog roll is made with premium Duck meat and frame to provide a novel hypoallergenic single protein alternative. This diet is specifically designed to provide a low GI source of protein and functional fibre for dogs. Duck provides essential dietary elements including essential amino acids, glucosamine, chondroitin, calcium and essential fatty acids (EFAs). Proven to provide the carefully balanced calcium and phosphorous ratio (1.6:1), essential for large, giant breeds and growing dogs. Whole Duck (meat and a small amount of bone/frame) provides essential dietary elements including calcium, glucosamine, chondroitin and EFAs.
This diet may assist with diagnosing and treating indications such as:
- Food sensitivities or food allergies
- An hypoallergenic alternative for dogs that are food sensitive to common proteins
- Ideal for dogs in need of a novel protein diet
- Ideal for large, giant breeds and growing dogs
- Healthy gut function (fibre and antioxidants)
- High energy formula good for active dogs
- Excellent for energetic dogs, dogs needing to gain weight healthily, and suitable for dogs of all breed and life stages
- Naturally rich source of iron to assist muscle development
- Inappetent dogs
To read more about why you should have a Single Protein Diet read this article
Duck, sweet potato, tapioca, potato, vitamins, minerals, flaxseed oil, psyllium husk, sunflower oil, evening primrose oil, salt, natural digestive enzymes, celery seed powder.
(Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Citric Acid, Zinc, Iron, Manganese, Calcium Iodate, Selenium).
Guaranteed Analysis per 100g:
ME 165 Kcal. Protein (min) 10%, Fat (min) 9%, Fibre (max) 2%, Carbohydrates 10% (min), Moisture (max) 65%. Calcium/Phosphorus ratio 1.6:1
Dry Matter Basis:
Protein (min) 25%, Fat (min) 22%.
Feeding Guide for Adult Dogs:
200g–300g per 10kg body weight.
* Adjust feeding amounts for growing dogs or as necessary to maintain optimal weight. Speak to your Vet for any other dietary feeding requirements. Please refer to the website for more information.
To ensure an accurate feeding amount we encourage you to weigh the portion prior to feeding
Once opened please use within 5-7 days.
Palatability Guarantee. Conditions apply. Only available in pet specialty stores and veterinary clinics. See in store for details.
Prime100 Sk-G200F™ Duck and Sweet Potato meets nutritional levels set by AAFCO, NRC and FEDIAF.
AAFCO Statement: Prime100 Sk-G200F™ Duck and Sweet Potato cooked roll is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for dogs of all ages.
FEDIAF Statement: Prime100 Sk-G200F™ Duck and Sweet Potato cooked roll is formulated to meet the nutritional levels set by the European Pet Food Industry (FEDIAF).