Kangaroo lentil | Turmeric
Prime100 SPD™ ZeroG™ Kangaroo, Lentil & Turmeric – Senior Adult & Weight Management is a specially formulated dry dog food with 60%+ of protein derived from Kangaroo Meat, with added herbs, vegetables, vitamins and minerals. Sizes: 2.2kg and 12kg.
Ingredients: Kangaroo meal, lentils, sweet potato, chick peas, tapioca starch, field peas, hydrolysed kangaroo liver, sunflower oil, linseed oil, fish oil, sugar beet pulp, essential vitamins and minerals (including chelated minerals), sodium hexametaphosphate, choline chloride, turmeric, green lipped mussel extract, fruit & vegetable extracts including blueberries, FOS, MOS, glucosamine, chondroitin, yucca.
All ZeroG™ products are completely natural, free of artificial food colouring, additives and preservatives.
AAFCO Statement: Prime100 Canine Kangaroo Lentil and Turmeric is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by AAFCO for dog food nutrient profiles for Adult dogs.
Guaranteed analysis: Dry Matter Basis (DM)
Protein 25% (min) Fat 10% (min) Fibre 4% (max) Calcium 2% (min)
Phosphorus 1.8% (min) Ca:P ratio 1.3: 1.0 (min)
Omega-6 (including Linoleic Acid): 2.0% (min)
Omega-3 (including Linolenic Acid): 0.2% (min)
Moisture 10% (max) Metabolisable Energy: 320 kcal/100g as fed
All levels stated are guaranteed minimums and meet AAFCO requirements.
May vary due to individual requirements.
- Always have fresh water available.
- For adult dogs, split feeding to twice daily.
Transitioning your dog to SPD™ ZeroG™: Mix 80% of your dog’s current food with 20% ZeroG™. Over 7 days, gradually decrease the amount of the current dog food while increasing the amount of ZeroG™.
Highly palatable, balanced diet with significant health benefits.
- Diabetes: ZEROG ingredients such as sweet potato and chick peas are low GI and provide an effective, sustained supply of glucose allowing insulin to be more effective in controlling blood glucose levels.
- Food Aversion: ZEROG is an effective diet for dogs with food aversions as it contains palatable novel ingredients and zero grains.
- Dermatitis: ZEROG, with Omega-6 and Omega-3 essential fatty acids, assists dogs with dermatitis. Kangaroo can be a novel protein for some dogs and may assist in cases of food allergy.
- IBD: ZEROG prebiotics, in the form of FOS and MOS, assist in feeding good bacteria, limiting space for irritating bacteria.
- Weight Management: ZEROG with Kangaroo – a high protein, low fat alternative protein that can assist in reducing the weight of obese dogs, when fed the appropriate amount as per the feeding guide or veterinary recommendation.
- Joint Health: ZEROG has a high percentage of kangaroo meal, providing a valuable source of Glucosamine which can assist in building joints and providing general joint health, with added green lipped mussel extract as a natural anti-inflammatory which can assist in reducing pain.
Completely Natural, Free of Artificial Food Colouring, Additives and Preservatives
- Zero Grain for easy digestion; no wheat, corn, rice, or barley
- Zero Gluten for sensitive stomachs and dogs allergic or sensitive to gluten protein in wheat or corn-based diets
- Zero GMO all-natural foods with no use of DNA technology
- SPD™ Prime100 Single Protein Diet contains only ONE MEAT protein
- Low GI in sweet potato and lentils: for steady, sustained release of energy
- 60%+ of Protein derived from kangaroo, the remainder from vegetables and pulses
- Balanced Fibre blend of soluble and insoluble fibre for gut function and easy passing of stools
- Chondroitin for joint and cartilage support
- Glucosamine for cartilage and joint repair
- Balanced Omega 6 & 3 Essential Fatty Acids with EPA and DHA EFAs for healthy skin and shiny coat
- Balanced Calcium for controlled bone growth development. L-Carnitine for fat metabolism and mitochondrial efficiency
- Boosted with Chelated Trace Minerals for high availability of trace elements especially zinc for bone strength, muscle development and healthy skin
- Supplemental Selenium for reproduction, antioxidants, and brain function
- Supplemental Iodine for metabolic control and neurological development
- Fruit & Vegetables add fibre, antioxidants and vitamins for well-being
- Turmeric for anti-inflammatory functions
- Sodium hexametaphosphate for tartar reduction
- Kibble size and density for dental support