Single Protein Diet Sk-D200™ Wild Boar and Pumpkin is a novel hypo allergenic Single Protein Diet made specifically for dogs with suspected food sensitivities, skin allergies/problems or digestion problems.
Made with high grade cuts of Australian Wild Boar meat from northern Australia, with added whole pumpkin to improve digestion and urinary health in dogs of all life stages.
- No added artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives.
- Added natural digestive enzymes to help improve gastro-intestinal health and animal wellbeing.
- Completely balanced for dogs of all ages.
This diet can assist with diagnosing dogs with low to acute allergies, sensitivities or indications such as:
- Food aversion
- Food intolerance
- and many other indications
- Dogs with acute gastrointestinal indications (pancreatitis, IBD, colitis etc)
- Weight management
- Healthy bowel movements (i.e. helps alleviate constipation and diarrhoea)
- Assists with urinary health
Wild boar, pumpkin, tapioca starch, vitamins, minerals, flaxseed oil, psyllium husk, sunflower oil, evening primrose oil, salt, natural digestive enzymes, celery seed powder.
Guaranteed analysis per 100g:
Protein (min) 10%, Fat (min) 7%, Salt (max) 1%, Fibre (max) 1.5%, Moisture (max) 68%, 170 Kcal ME/100g.
Dry matter basis:
Protein (min) 31.25%, Fat (min) 21.88%. Calcium/Phosphorus ratio 1:0.7.
200–300 grams per 10kg body weight.
Palatability Guarantee. Conditions apply.
Only available in pet specialty stores and veterinary clinics. See in store for details.